Thursday 23 August 2012

Melville Castle Wedding promo

Well things are real busy right now and going to get even busier once into September. Weddings are coming thick and fast, hence the reason this Edinburgh wedding photographer can't keep up with his blogging! lol I'm off early in the morning for the west coast of Scotland to photograph a wedding at Ayr over the weekend, so really looking forward to that! Being pushed for blogging time I'm going to cheat this week and instead of posting photos going to give you a youtube link to a promotional slideshow I've just completed for Melville Castle. If you're still looking for a wedding photographer in Edinburgh it will give you chance to see some of my wedding images from this beautiful venue, and if you are one of my former brides who was married at Melville Castle you may feature somewhere in it(although please bear in mind there is a limited number of images I can use so it's impossible to fit everyone in). I hope you enjoy it and please give me a call or drop me an email if you'd like to meet for a chat about your wedding and look through some beautiful albums and Storybooks or discuss booking a photo shoot. Slideshow link:Melville Castle Wedding slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment